Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Info 138: Last post (or maybe not)


In case someone still might haven't noticed my moving to Wordpress (maybe someone who only hunts for pics) I created this post with a pic.

Wordpress has also some disadvantages and maybe bugs (like no thumbnails on blog feeds, for more experiences and important features (incl. commenting and rating) see there).

I try it for about 2 weeks and maybe come back, but I don't think I will.

The Google Feeder who also acts in my blog list showing older posts which I updated (like my A-Z list wich I update after each post) as new posts and not on top (at least once) and not showing at all the previous new post. This should be a feature and not a bug as the content is new to the Feeder.
I try to prevent this by updating first the old post.

I created feeds here for my new blogs and this old blog will still have interesting weekly top voted post stats (as well as the new one). 

No comments: