Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Lost Treasure of Sawtooth Island



Adventure film starring Ernest Borgnine
-Year: 2000
-Year in film: 2000 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Smokey Jeanne ? ~17 
-Available on DVD: yes  
-I own: yes, TV recording
-Bib occurrence: medium
-Rating:  6/10 
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A teen girl in light blue shortalls (pictured on top) and dark blue long bibs. Maybe Brennan Hesser. Also men in bibs. Maybe also others.
Not sure if the light blue bibs in the clip are the same shortalls or a third full length pair. They appear much lighter.

Also a shirtless teen boy also in shorts.

Starring Ernest Borgnine, Seth Bernard and Logan Lipton.

The dark bibs are baggy and I like them. I don't like the shortalls. Also nothing for those who prefer thin girls.
Usually I expect even more bib scenes as I didn't expect that she changed her clothes such often on a boat.

I also don't like this movie, however the bibs are good.
Rating 5-6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can watch all the scenes showing Brennan Hesser wearing overalls here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDLLwbQA7Wc

Admin said...

Thanks. But I prefer watching it on TV.