Monday, January 16, 2012

Disciples of the Crow


Horror short film by Stephen King
-Year: 1983
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: teen boy ~16  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  5/10 ?
-Rating: *****
-Comment: A teen boy/young man in shirtless in bibs (bibs), I don't know the name of the actor.

This is a 30 minutes short film, a test movie for "Children of the Corn" (1984) aka "Stephen King: The Night of the Crow". Scene showing the moment as the couple driving on the road and overrunning someone, descending the car and checking the body.

Perfect plot and farm film(s)/film series and one of my favourite farm and slasher movies, see also that entry, rating 6, but few bib scenes, I wonder why (younger boy in "Children of the Corn").

I have only checked this briefly. Probably not better than the original famous feature film.

Rating 5. Maybe someone like shirtless teen boys in bibs. Completely on YouTube.

No comments: