Sunday, December 11, 2011

Glasskår


Coming-of-age movie from Norway
-Year: 2002
-Year in film: 1950s ??
-Country: Norway
-Who in bibs: girl ~12 ys ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurence: low ??
-Rating:  6/10 ?
-Rating: ******
-Comment: A young girl in blue bibs (pictured). I don't know her name. Very good coming-of-age movie. Main character is Victor, 11 (according to other sources, or book, 13 yo, played by Eirik Evjen, on right).

I have found some short scenes of this film on my hard disc recorder. I only kept the best scenes (kissing scene of them, shortly after this picture while sitting) and other good scenes (ice hockey and peing in the tank of a car. Novel by Harald Rosenløw Eeg, published 1995. Some awards for both novel and film, like a Crystal Bear.
Not sure about the setting time, looks like the 1950s or maybe 70s. Reminds me of other similar perfect Skandinavian movies. Bicycle is shown, but no sure if real cycling scenes. She wears a jacket anyway.
I have to check the movie the next broadcasting. Also for other actors. The film I would rate 8-9, the bib scenes 5-6 for now. No trailers on YouTube. International title: Scars.
 

No comments: