Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CBS Children's Mystery Theatre


Mystery series, 5 episodes, this 1.1
-Year: 1980-1982, this 1980
-Year in film: ~1980 ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Anthony ~10
-Available on DVD: VHS only
-I own: no  
-Bib occurrence: medium   
-Rating:  5/10         
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Keith Koogan (pictured) in light blue bibs in episode 1.1 "The Treasure of Alpheus T. Winterborn" aka "The Clue According to Sherlock Holmes". Another suggestion from Anonymous. First I had problems to find it on IMDb as that's no film, but a 45 min. episode and there were no results of the episode titles.
I have seen some parts on it on YouTube and I think most bib scenes are at the beginning and end. In between he wore other clothes like a red jeans. At the end he climbed on a roof with a hammer in the loop. He also appeared in LHOTP (season 7) and as Jeffrey in "The Waltons" (season 8), but not in bibs.
Quite good, but he's a bit young. I have to check the other episodes and there are also other similar series like ABC and CBS Afterschool series. I have for now "Student Court", girl rating 5 and "Robbers, Rooftops and Witches" boy rating 10. But there are others coming soon. For this rating 5-6. I think most scenes are set in the dark, so few good scenes. 

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2019/10/update-cbs-childrens-mystery-theatre.html

No comments: