Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Soul Collector (1999)


TV drama / fantasy starring Ossie Davis
-Year: 1999
-Year in film: 1990s ?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Ellie ~ 12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes *
-I own: no  
-Bib occurence: low ?   
-Rating:  5/10 ?     
-Rating: *****
-Comment: Hilary Duff (pictured) in beige shortalls. I only saw some parts of this movie, but it looks very good. Also farm content. Riding and cycling (of others, but I don't think in bibs or shortalls). Riding in shortalls would be great. Also starring Bruce Greenwood as angel/the soul collector), Melissa Gilbert and Scotty Leavenworth. Young Artist Award for Hilary Duff, novel by Kathleen Kane. I have to check this again and hope for a soon broadcasting. Seems to be an interesting and mysterious plot. But I prefer full length blue bibs. Rating 5 for now. No trailer. Available I think only on a UK PAL RC0 DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For a recommendation for the site you should check out the movie Slaughter of the Innocents from 1993 with a boy around 11 years old in overalls. Good movie and boy.

Admin said...

Thanks a lot. I don't know this movie (or can't remember). Will make an entry soon.