Friday, August 19, 2011

Krummerne 3 - fars gode idé


Danish childrens' film
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s ??
-Country: Denmark
-Who in bibs: boy ~15  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low? 
-Rating:  5/10 
-Rating: *****
-Comment: I assume that this is the film Krummerne 3, but not sure. Film aka The Crumbs 3: Dad's Bright Idea. I found a very short unlabled scene on an old VHS tape. Main actor is a younger boy, also a girl and this film might be a funny family comedy movie. But I assume few bib scenes. Other actors than in the 2 prequels and I don't know all the names. Novels by Thoger Birkeland. I have to check this and the other movies the next broadcasting. If I'm wrong about the title please comment. Also not sure about the year. Looks more like the 1950s of 1960s. Also not sure about farm content or other actors in bibs. Bibs seem too small and maybe also worn baggy.

Update: The correct title is: Vildbassen. Boy is Robert Hansen. Post exists, now rating 5 instead of 4.

https://biboverallsfilms.blogspot.com/2021/10/vildbassen.html

No comments: