Friday, August 5, 2011

Jen si tak trochu písknout


Teen drama
-Year: 1980
-Year in film: 1980s
-Country: CZ
-Who in bibs: girl ~13  ?
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: medium?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: A girl in light brown small non-jeans bibs (pictured), I don't know her name. Film aka "Just Whistle a Little". At least a film of Eastern Europe. Typical film of that time. Looks quite oldfashioned. I don't know this complete film, and it might be a good kids' film about school friends who steals organ pipes of a church, but I prefer farm films and jeans bibs. Story by Radek John. Maich characters are a 13 and 14 year old boy. IMDb says 1981 but this is wrong or "the wide release". Probably even filmed in the late 1970s. No clips or trailers that can be embedded.

2 comments:

Lou Kash said...

Filmed in 1980, released possibly in late 1980 or early 1981, I don't remember.

In any case, I'm the guy with glasses sitting on the left. ;)
But I didn't have a named role, I was just a boy in the class. So it's just a coincidence I'm appearing on this very frame.

I don't remember the girl's name. The main male characters were played by Michal Suchánek and Dan Šedivák. Šedivák was from the same school as me. Both have eventually made quite a career as actors. (I have emigrated to Switzerland in 1981, so that movie was the beginning and the end of my own modest film "career".)

And yes, the movie itself was quite bad. While I was then proud to have appeared in it, ultimately I've never liked it much. But it was my first paid job ever, so I didn't complain. :)

Admin said...

Thanks very much for your personal infos!

Yesterday I asked myself if maybe some actors would read my blogs.

Best wishes.