Saturday, August 27, 2011

Gypsy Colt


Family film girl and horse
-Year: 1954
-Year in film: 1950s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Meg ~12 ys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes TV recording
-Bib occurence: low 
-Rating:  7/10 
-Rating: *******
-Comment: Donna Corcoran in medium blue and beige bibs (pictured). Also riding in beige bibs, I think they are not of jeans fabric. Backside suspenders only. Blue bibs are with back bib and good scenes. Lying in the hay leaning against the horse and eating a carrot. I have seen this classical film several times but missed today the first 5-10 minutes. I wonder why I haven't noticed bib scenes earlier. According to trailer she might be also riding in the blue bibs. She also wearing a dress and is not always shown. Some scenes at school, and I wonder why none of the boys wearing bibs. I also confused the German title sometimes with the film The Yearling (Claude Jarman Jr. and a deer) and don't watch those films every broadcasting. Although the girl is very young and few bib scenes, I like setting, plot and also the other actors. So rating even 7. Farm content during a drought and long pigtails.

No comments: