Thursday, July 14, 2011

Artificial Intelligence: AI


Sci-Fi starring Haley Joel Osment
-Year: 2001
-Year in film: 4000s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: Amanda ~9 ys ?, men
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: yes DVD (2 discs)
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  3/10 *
-Rating: ***
-Comment: I think this is Haley King in white blue checkered shortalls (pictured) and pigtails. Also a man in bibs and another man in coveralls. All in the middle of the film at the robot arena games scene. I bought this DVD set some years ago and like the plot and especially the pool scene with Osment and Theo Greenly. The rest of the film is very lengthy (140 min.) and so I don't watch this film very often. Rated PG-13; nominated for 2 Oscars. Directed by Steven Spielberg, originally partly developed by Stanley Kubrick. Many extras on the 2nd disc. Nice acting of Osment, but I don't like most Sci-Fi films (as there are usually too few bib scenes). For the bib scenes I can only rate 3. Film, special effects, and other scenes are of course better.

No comments: