Monday, June 20, 2011

The Last Leprechaun


Fantasy film starring Veronica Hamel
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s? 
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: girl Ethel ~11
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low ?
-Rating:  3/10
-Rating: ***
-Comment: Brittney Bomann (pictured, with Andrew J. Ferchland) in blue shortalls. Bibs seem way to small. I don't remember this film, I don't like those fantasy film with leprechauns or trolls anyway except for some horror films. But perhaps exciting and funny family entertainment. I will check this the next TV broadcasting. But rating 3 for now. No trailer on YouTube.

Update: Now I've seen it completely. Medium bib scenes (first half of this movie only but more than originally thought). Quite entertaining family and fantasy film. But movie and bib scenes could be much better. Short but quite good fam/barn/hay content with cows but I don't remember real farm work in bibs (shortalls only anyway).

Rating 3 was correct.

No comments: