Friday, April 15, 2011

Richie Rich's Christmas Wish


Film about a rich kid starring David Gallagher
-Year: 1998
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Richie 13 ys, other girls and boys
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurence: low
-Rating:  4/10
-Rating: ****
-Comment: David Gallagher (pictured) and other kids (outside while racing with snow mobiles) in snow bibs. This is a funny children's and family film starring Gallagher (7th Heaven, see also that entry). My first entry with snow bibs. I was remembered to them by strange bibs (De Tuin and firefighter bibs). I saw this movie some years ago. But I prefer real jeans and farm bibs. Though good acting. Also written like
Ri¢hie Ri¢h's Christmas Wish. I remember also a changing scene showing his underwear, or is this a different movie? Not to be confused with other Richie Rich films starring Macauly Culkin.
Update: At least 3 boys and Michelle Trachtenberg in black or dark blue snow bibs (according publicity pic).

No comments: