Friday, March 4, 2011

Lassie (1997)


TV series 1997-1999 with Corey Sevier, 54 episodes in 2 seasons
-Year: 1997-1999
-Year in film: 1990s?
-Country: Canada
-Who in bibs: girl ~ 12
-Available on DVD: yes, 1st season only?
-I own: no, partly TV recording
-Bib occurrence: low?
-Rating:  5/10
-Rating: *****
-Comment: At least a girl (Natalie Vansier?, pictured left with Sevier) in black and blue bibs. I coincidentally found a short TV recording. I like this series. Nice and touching acting of Sevier with Lassie and also of other actors. I don't remember all episodes, but I think few or medium bib scenes, but very good and excited plot of episodes. I also like other Lassie films and series, especially the original series in b/w. From that I own only 1st box of 1st season. And I don't remember any bib scenes except from old uncle Petey. So rating 5 for 1997. I have to look for my other recordings and will update this entry later.
Edit: I found other episodes on tape with blue bibs (image left). Same episode as the other image. I think early episode from 1997 (season 1). She also wears a sweater and a jeans jacket in another episode, and I think that there a bibs underneath. So it seems that she wears bibs more than once. Vansier also in "Dancing on the Moon (1997) and Sally Marshall Is Not an Alien (see that entries).


No comments: