Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Prehysteria! 2



Film with small dinosaurs
-Year: 1994
-Year in film: 1990s
-Country: USA
-Who in bibs: boy Brendan ~12, girl 9, man
-Available on DVD: yes
-I own: no
-Bib occurrence: low+
-Rating:  6/10
-Rating: ******
-Comment: Kevin Connors in baggy bibs with hickory stripes. I don't watched the whole movie closely enough. I think few bib scenes, mostly at the end. Either 2 different bibs, but I think the hickory stripes could only noticed in close up scenes. Also locomotive drivers cap. I own the first part of this series. Movies are funny. But I think no good bib film.

Update: I have briefly checked this movie. Much better tha thought. Although I don't like much hickory stripes (very fine stripes here). And rather few scenes starting at 1h04. Also a younger girl in shortalls at 46 minutes and a man at the end.

Previously rated 3, now 6-7.


 

No comments: